“Siskel and Ebert was a sitcom about two guys who lived in a movie theater.” *
Movies reviewed –
Absence of Malice
Sparky the wonder dog shows up at the end to lead into the “dogs of the week”:
The Seven Grandmasters – Ebert’s pick
Adios Amigo – Siskels pick. Incidentally, he assumed it was going to be a dog but it was actually not a dog. Couldn’t find a dog of the week.
Highest-grossing films of 1981
Title / Distributor / Domestic gross
1. Raiders of the Lost Ark Paramount $212,222,025
2. On Golden Pond Universal $119,285,432
3. Superman II Warner Bros. $108,185,706
4. Arthur Orion Pictures/Warner Bros. $95,461,682
5. Stripes Columbia $85,297,000
6. The Cannonball Run 20th Century Fox $72,179,579
7. Chariots of Fire Warner Bros. $58,972,904
8. For Your Eyes Only United Artists $54,812,802
9. The Four Seasons Universal $50,427,646
10. Time Bandits Embassy Pictures $42,365,581
via wikipedia // Btw – Wikipedia is panhandling. I donated using Amazon pay. Took a minute, maybe. No mussing with entering any new info. Easy.
* Not my joke but I forget where I heard it.