A fair chance for children
- Create a federal savings account for every newborn child.
- Eliminate single-family zoning, as Minneapolis did in 2018.
- Provide universal prekindergarten for 4-year-olds.
- Spend more on the education of lower-income children.
- Get rid of lead water pipes. All of them.
A stronger safety net
- Provide housing vouchers to all eligible families.
- Reward cities that allow more housing construction.
- Expand the program to end homelessness among veterans to all Americans.
- Restore federal funding for public health agencies.